Website Marketing and Turning a Profit:
Getting frustrated with poor returns on investment from your website marketing campaign? No sales coming in? Still waiting for someone to click on those ads and banners? Hunting for profitable business ideas that work? Nodding right now?
Website Marketing isn’t Rocket Science: If you know how to start a business using reliable references and tools you’ll find that marketing your website doesn’t need to complicate matters. Unlike other website marketers who take the game of internet marketing so seriously that they overlook the essentials, you can dominate the competition with ease by reviewing your website. Learn how to conquer 2012 with this simple website marketing checklist:
- Design – depending on your target audience, your design may vary. Nevertheless, consider a nice yet professionally looking website design (minimal distractions, consistency of image quality, easily identified, no clutters, etc.) Google didn’t need those fancy animations to become the most popular search engine. Enough said.
- Content – do you have compelling content? Do your contents contain your target keywords? While the focus should be on user experience, it is still important to inject the keywords that are the most relevant to your products and services so your target audience can easily find your website.
- Links – we create links to make it easier for our visitors to navigate through other pages of our site. Thus, it also helps us increase backlinks for search engine optimization purposes. Make sure that all links are linking to the right pages accurately and avoid too many links. Mistakes always happen when we are updating web pages especially once the search engines have cached those pages that we are modifying.
- Navigation – does your site have a search option? That makes it a lot easier for a visitor to go deeper into your website. Thus, it helps search engine crawl your web pages.
- Visibility – one of the reasons why web visitors leave a website after landing on it is poor visibility. If you have an address bar or navigational tools, you have to ensure that they are easy to see. On another perspective, you have to realize how web crawlers will see your website – have you checked on your html, meta, title, etc?
Looks quite elementary right? When browsing the internet today you can see how many websites will compel you to buy their products or simply read their content. These are just the basic elements of how an easy to use, well built website should be formed to dominate the Website Marketing competition. Learning how to start a business with your website.
If you are a sole company of perhaps one and you are busy doing other things, like constantly adding content to you website… I would suggest looking into a Website Marketing company what has decent rates and does not force a long contract upon you.